We know how exciting payday can be, and that’s why we want to make it even more exciting for you! We’re offering an incredible discount of up to 30% off on everything in our store to help you save big on your next shopping spree. This is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to that special something you’ve been eyeing or to stock up on CBD essentials that you’ve been needing.
- This promotion is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except wholesale customers and employees of BRITISH CANNABIS™ (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to redeem the offer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to claim: ‘SPEND & SAVE’ promo is automatically applied whenever you make a purchase with the scheme;
Spend £50-£99 and save 20% on whole basket total,
Spend £100 or more and save 30% on whole basket total.
- This promotion will start on 25th April – 1st May 2023 from 08:00am – 11:59pm (BST).
- Offer cannot be used with any other promo code or voucher.
- This promo cannot be included with any product sample and subscription.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive authority of the English courts.