Don’t wait, join us in embracing the natural benefits of CBD on this special occasion and elevate your wellness journey today! The 8/08 CBD Day brings an excellent opportunity to explore the potential of CBD with significant savings and a free CBD oil gift. Discover the power of CBD and enhance your well-being with our diverse range of top-notch CBD products.
- This promotion is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except wholesale customers and employees of BRITISH CANNABIS™ (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to redeem the offer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to claim:
Discounts are automatically applied when you make a purchase with a scheme;
– Spend £60, get 20%
– Spend £80, get 30%
– Spend £120, get 40% + Free CBD Oil* (*Free gift is only applicable to orders made on the 8th August before midnight).
- Promo automatically applied at checkout.
- This promotion will start on 8th – 15th 2023 from 09:00 – 23:59 (BST).
- Offer cannot be used with any other promo code or voucher.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.